Do you have a signed Agreement between you and your spouse?

If so, you can access the forms to file your own Complaint for Divorce.

Click the link below:


You will see the Forms so you can file the Divorce Complaint as well as related information regarding self-representation.

Our office offers a service to fill out all the forms and walk you through each step of the way toward your uncontested divorce.

We charge $700.00 for this service.

The $700 does not include the filing fee that you will have to pay to the State of New Jersey to file the Complaint. The fee is $300.00 if you and your spouse do not have children and $325.00 if children were born of the marriage.

Get your FREE copy of Linda Piff's new book

No Court Divorce


You will learn how to:

Take The Next Step

Call (732)556-0240 or submit the form below to request a consultation and learn more about your options.

I understand that filling out this form does not create an attorney/client relationship.